DescriptionPrevents roots from clogging and overflowing draining cascading pipes.
This entirely optional 3D-printed part can be used to keep long roots away from the inflow of the cascading pipes that drain the water from the growing pipe. This makes it less likely that the roots clog the system and the water overflows instead of draining.
Bill of materials
- 3D printing filament
- 3D Printer
- PC running OpenSCAD
- PC running a slicing program suitable for your 3D printer, such as Slic3r
- Download the OpenSCAD model from here
- Alternatively, if you are more technically inclined and have
gitinstalled, clone the entire Project Springtime website from here and look for file
- In OpenSCAD, open this file and select “Design/Render (F6)”.
- In OpenSCAD, export as STL.
- In your slicer, place the previously exported STL file.
- In your slicer, export the G-Code and print the G-Code.