DescriptionHelps keep the net pot upright.
This entirely optional 3D-printed part keeps the net pot from “rolling” on the round growing pipe. This may otherwise happen if the plant is tall and top-heavy.
Bill of materials
- 3D printing filament
- 3D Printer
- PC running OpenSCAD
- PC running a slicing program suitable for your 3D printer, such as Slic3r
- Download the OpenSCAD model from here
- Alternatively, if you are more technically inclined and have
gitinstalled, clone the entire Project Springtime website from here and look for file
- In OpenSCAD, open this file and select “Design/Render (F6)".
- In OpenSCAD, export as STL.
- In your slicer, place the previously exported STL file.
- In your slicer, export the G-Code and print the G-Code.