DescriptionHelps taller and heavier plants stand up and not topple over.
This entirely optional 3D-printed part (which comes in two pieces) is used to help taller, and top-heavy plants to not topple over. This may happen because the growing cubes are not particularly stable in the net pots, and the plant may not have managed to hold on to the net pot very well.
Bill of materials
- 3D printing filament
- 3D Printer
- PC running OpenSCAD
- PC running a slicing program suitable for your 3D printer, such as Slic3r
- Download the OpenSCAD model from here
- Alternatively, if you are more technically inclined and have
gitinstalled, clone the entire Project Springtime website from here and look for file
- In OpenSCAD, open this file and select “Design/Render (F6)".
- In OpenSCAD, export as STL.
- In your slicer, place the previously exported STL file.
- In your slicer, export the G-Code and print the G-Code.