Vertical Recirculating Deep Water Culture System
The following systems model might be useful. It (attempts to) capture everything there is to know about how the system operates. In particular, it identifies all inputs to the operation of the system, all (intended and unintended) outputs of the system, as well as key environmental factors that catalyze or inhibit the successful operation.
Finally, it identifies the activities necessary to successfully operate the system, and when they need to be performed. Details are provided when clicking on the hyperlinks.
- open air
- sunshine hours and intensity
- temperature and weather
- horticube waste
- check that water is circulating
- check reservoir water level and replenish as needed
- check pH and add pH modifiers as needed
- check TDS and add nutrients as needed
- check for pests and perform remediation as needed